Platinum Phase PE Series is a thermosetting powder coating based on specially selected Epoxy resins and cross linking agents providing excellent decorative and functional properties. Platinum Phase PE Series offer excellent chemical and mechanical performance with exceptional flow, finish and color stability. Platinum Phase PE Series Powders are available in a variety of colors as per RAL Card, custom made shades in Glossy, Satin and Matt finishes. Other patterns like Grit Finish, Texture, Hammer Tone & Metallic Finishes are also available
- PE Series designed to give optimum mechanical properties and outstanding protective qualities.
- PE series is available in a wide range of colors with different texture and gloss levels.
- Excellent corrosion protection & chemical resistance.
- High mechanical performance.
- Suitable for interior use only.
- Chemistry: Pure Epoxy
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.20 - 1.70
- Curing schedule: 200 ˚C / 10Min, 180 ˚C / 10Min & 160 ˚C / 10Min (metal temp.)
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 33˚C
- Shelf life: 12months
Platinum Phase PE series is recommended for interior application for corrosion protection purposes and for resistance against chemicals and solvents. It’s available in variety of colors, finishes and gloss levels. The main application areas for PE series are Domestic Appliances, Indoor Metal Furniture and Fixtures and other miscellaneous items where high chemical resistance is required.
For more specifications, please contact with our sales representatives.