Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing Specialist Powder Coating
Platinum Phase Sdn Bhd is a privately owned Malaysian company has a creative and ambitious management team, with more than 10 years experience in the coating industry. We believe in people being the greatest assets and that’s the people who ensure success of the organization. Platinum Phase strives to provide a challenging work environment and exciting opportunities for fulfilling career aspirations of the employees. Attracting and retaining the top talent in the industry is one of our primary objectives.
Platinum Phase offers unique opportunities to people who have the education, skills, and enthusiasm needed to succeed in an innovation-driven environment. We are pleased that you have chosen to explore the possibility of a career with Platinum Phase Powder Coating.
We are looking for relevant work experience candidates to fill two positions within the Powder Coatings Sales Department, based in Northern and Southern Malaysian Region to look after our decorative, architectural, and functional coating sales
- Diploma/Graduate/Master in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Powder Coating Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
- A confident and determined approach and the ability to cope market competition.
- Candidates with relevant work experience in powder coating field will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in pipe coatings in selling fusion bonded epoxy products will be highly proffered.
- To handle the Powder Coatings Sales in the local market assigned through monthly sales and collection.
- To handle decorative, industrial, architectural and functional pipe coating sales & marketing.
- To coordinate with the production and technical department to ensure prompt powder deliveries, customer satisfaction and timely feedback.
- To Increase the customer base in the assigned area of operation by developing the relation with the existing customers in the area.
- Forecast and evaluate the buying potential of customers and assess their projections.
- Closely follow up on the foremost upcoming and ongoing projects in the area of operation.